" THE CRY OF AN AL- MAJIRI BOY " - ORALADE TESLIM

Al Majiri
I am Bala, an  Al-Majiri boy from up north. 
Father,Mother I have none. 
How come ?
Me,Myself I know not. 
Rejected,Abused and Neglected.
These words describe me.

Everyday, I wake up early in my torn buba wandering about the slums of "Sabongida".
Thirsty and hungry. Yet devoid of hope of getting "Ruwa". 
The cheapest Kukikuli is a luxury to me, coz I've got no "Kudi".
When I ask for help,the most generous passers-by do is add "ba" to "kudi". 
So,I  starve all day long in the hot sun in Sabongida. 

As I carry on with life, one thing is constant ; Suffering. 
It seems my life is well documented,
and even with tears in my eyes,
I can only but admit,
I will suffer till I die.

I am Bala, the Al-Majiri boy.
You have read my story,
share it.
So I can find an helper,
if I will ever find one . 

 Na gode!

ORALADE TESLIM

NESSA BENARD 

IG : nessa_benard

      : tesphy6
TWITTER : nessa_benard
                    :thefavouredboy
FB : Vanessa Benard

Comments

Post a Comment