TRIBUTE - THE FIREPEN

Tribute
You made yourself a part of everything
Your presence was soaked up into those around you
Until everyone had a taste of who you were
You were so contagious
Always leaving everyone wanting more of your overflowing charisma

Sitting here in my room, looking at your picture.
Wondering why you couldn't be part of my future.
Uncontrollable tears stream down my face,
While my heartbeat starts to race.

There were plenty things you did to put up with me 
To keep me happy, to love me
There were many things I wanted to tell you when you came back...
But you didn't

All is well
Nothing is hurt; nothing is lost.
One brief moment and all will be as it was before.
How we shall laugh at the trouble of parting when we meet again.

Note-
This is dedicated to everyone who has lost someone very important and is really pained,trust me when I say all will be well. Be rest assured that  you'll meet one day and never part again. Cheer yourself up! Be the best you can! Because that's what your loved one wants. Never let situations around you determine you! Trust in God and all will be well.



 The FirePen
© Olutoto Oluwafayokunmi Joel

NESSA BENARD 

IG : nessa_benard
     : the_FirePen
TWITTER : nessa_benard
FB : Vanessa Benard

Comments

Post a Comment