My you!😍😘 - JOLAH

My you!πŸ˜—πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜

It's the little things you do,
The smoldering stares, 
The light whispers, that make the hair on my back stand.
It's the little ways you make me feel heard,
The extra spoon you hold because you want to share.
Share your meal and yourself.
It's the way you make my heart glad,
Anticipating my every need.
It's how I automatically notice your presence.....
How my body shivers with pleasure, when you touch me.
It's the way you hold your sledgehammer,
Breaking my walls brick by brick.
It's in how you call my name, so true and pure. 
How you call me beautiful and make me believe it.
It's how I feel utterly safe in your arms,
For there alone, lies my resting place.
It's because I know even when we disagree, 
We'll always be a team.
It's the little things you do,
That make me give you all that I am.
©jolahsthoughts
  
It's Valentine or singles awareness day, as my friend calls it. And I just thought there was nothing better to post than this. I hope you like it! πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’•

Comments

Post a Comment